Pages

Favorite Site

Ms.Nabila required us that we need to choose one of our favourite sites to describe it. The types of sites are


1. Media Site
2. Commercial Site
3. Online Service
4. Institutional Site


I have two favourite sites which are Facebook and Blogger. Actually I am confusing that Facebook and Blogger will be categorized under which type. OK! I think is categorized under Media Site.


Why I prefer these two sites? I will separate it to two paragraphs and describe it. Facebook is a MUST for me to log on every day. I have 2 accounts and I will check comments every single day. Facebook like has a power to attract me to open it and I will be “staying” at there for many hours. I have tried to on more than 12 hours just because nothing can do on holiday. Facebook helped me a lot like I can find back my primary school friends and get close with them. We can show our regard to each other like leave comment on their wall or create an event to find them out for gathering. This is one of the part Facebook attracted me. Besides that, I can create a group to chat with particular friend and others wouldn’t know about it because I will set it as a secret group. This is a “place” that I won’t lose contact with my friends although we study different university. The other cool reason is I have a SEGi BMC group that we always ask about assignment or share lecture notes. The group will be busy when exam period. You can see my dearest classmates will post something at there even midnight or nearly morning. The group let me catch up everything about assignment. I can shout out loud that “I L.O.V.E FACEBOOK”. LOL… :)


The other favourite site is Blogger. I will sign in to this site everyday even holiday or busying my assignment. I will update my blog every day. Blogger can say is my diary because I will write my thought on there and share with my few friends about what I want to share with them. Why am I said few friends? This is because that I locked my blog and just limit it to few closer friends to view my blog. Blog is a place that I can share my emotion or mood. I have 4 blogs which registered on Blogger. Am I mad? Hehe. First blog is my private blog, second is my food or travel blog, third is my self’s blog and the last one is this. I am a mad blogger!!!! ^_^ yoohoo~


That’s the reason that why I love these 2 sites. How about yours? Have a nice day, my dear readers.


T.A.K.E C.A.R.E

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello,
I came across your website and found it very enjoyable. I just had a couple of questions so if you could e-mail me back that would be great!

Post a Comment