Pages

나에 대해 ( About Me)

Bonjour to my readers. =) Welcome to my new blog and this is the first post. As the request from my Media Technology’s lecturer, Miss Nabila, I have to come out with a post about introduction myself. This is the title will be write when the first class in primary school. Don’t look down on this title because it will be an interesting topic if describe it as well.

OK! Get back to the topic. Bonjour everyone. My full name is Sze Xiou Hong. You can call me Jesly or Xiao Bao if you want, is up to you actually. I’m 21+ this year and studying at SEGi University College under the Degree course of Mass Communication. I choose for this course is because that I hate counting. I am pretty sure that you all will think that I’m weird because choose the mass communication course just because of hate counting. Actually I choose this course is because that I planning to be a wedding planner in my future. Public Relations course can help me; this is what I think about. Talk about my college life first. I can say I ‘m enjoying my college as well as studying life. I knew a lot of friends there and they all are nice and treat me as well. I got my best friends from there also. We can share every thing and we can have a long chit chat session until forget the time to go back. My intake to study there is on Feb 2010, this is my second year to continue my course. Last but not least to talk about my college life, I need to thanks for those who are treat me well and hope that our friendship will long last forever although we graduated. Ohya, I enjoying being a student also is because that I can enjoy those discount or privileges for student. ^_^

Yeah, is time to talk about me. If you know me as well, you will comment me as a noisy girl. I like to talk and this can say is my shortcoming also. I do think it is nothing bad for me because I will tell them that I’m studying mass communication course, I need learn to talk. Very funny, right? I still remember that when I ‘m attending the Langkawi Camp, the first comment of my kayaking partner say that I am quiet on first day but became noisy for the following day. He said that I’m cute but noisy. Can this say as praising me? I DON’T THINK SO. >.<

I like to sing, dance and eat! I’m a food lover that always craving for food even at the midnight also. I have tried before that chat with my friend at the midnight for 2 hours long just talk about the food. Am I a mad? When I’m stress, I will keep eating and I became fat for 4kg when I studying second semester. This quite frustrated for me. So, I am trying to keep fit now and want to maintain back the weight before. For the singing part, I will ask my friend out when I’m stress. I will go to K box with my friends every semester holiday and if they are not free to go, I will choose go to there alone. Why I like to dance? I didn’t get an answer for this question also. Maybe I like to dance just for no reason. I have been participated all the dance competitions and shows when I’m a girl guide in my secondary school life. Besides that, I planning to continue my dancing life after graduated.
To add on, I like to post my feeling and things happened in my daily life. So, blogger is my good partner. I have 4 blog accounts include this. Don’t get shock when see this. XD

Last but not least, hope you guys are enjoying to read my blog post and don’t get bored on it.

Danke and Auf Wiedersehen!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment